Sunday, July 20, 2008

18.25 miles total this week

Ran only four times this week, and totaled 18.25 miles. Four miles on Tuesday, 5 miles on Wednesday, 2.25 miles on Thursday and 8 miles on Saturday. Lost a bit of steam after Thursday, and recovered with a 8 mile long run on Saturday!

Next week will be a tricky week to have adequate amount of running included as I am busy both days of the week-end with the Communications Course at Landmark. Irrespective of next week's situation, I realize the benefit of planning out my workout schedule and include it in my overall plan for the week.

I want to run every day of the week - preferably in the mornings - and at least one of the week-end days.

Here is the plan for the next week:

Monday 5 Miles (Society Hill / Bayonne Park / Lincoln Park - Starting 6:00 AM)
Tuesday 5 Miles (Society Hill / Bayonne Park / Lincoln Park - Starting 6:00 AM)
Wednesday 5 Miles (Society Hill / Bayonne Park / Lincoln Park - Starting 6:00 AM)
Thursday (My Birthday!) 9 Miles (What better way to celebrate my Birthday than going farther than I have done so far! Most likely at the South Mountain Reservation starting 7:00 AM)
Saturday 4 Miles (Society Hill / Bayonne Park / Lincoln Park - Starting 6:00 AM)

Tough plan for the week ahead! I will be a tough guy and rise to the occasion!

No comments: