Friday, May 23, 2008

3 mile run on the Treadmill; 38 minutes

Ran 3 miles on the tread-mill today morning, to make up for the lost training session yesterday. Had to go very slowly after the first mile. Looks like the tiredness from lack of sleep caught up.

I have to implement the 10:30 PM Curfew period from now on; to avoid working late hours and consequently losing sleep and go around exhausted during the day.

Another concern that came up with the troubles I am having with training is that the remaining 13 weeks till the Self Transcendence Marathon will not be enough for my body to attune itself for the rigorous marathon run, and that I will be cutting corners and putting myself at the risk of injury and of losing the passion for running if I push myself to cram everything in a short time.

I will decide on this concern by the end of June - after completing 5 more weeks of training.

No comments: